GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE!
STOP BY OR CALL US WE WILL HAVE THEM READY FOR YOU OR WE WILL SHIP THEM FREE OF CHARGE.
Book your appointment beforehand and be sure to let the receptionist know if you are pregnant, have any special needs, allergies or medical conditions. By offering this information ahead of time, the spa will be fully prepared to accommodate you upon your arrival.
Arrive at the spa at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment so that you have adequate time to check in and unwind before beginning your treatment. Please leave all unnecessary valuables at home.
Is the pressure ok? Are you comfortable? Have any questions/concerns? Remember, your Therapist/Esthetician is here for YOU. If there is anything they can do to make your experience more comfortable, don't be afraid to let them know.
As a common courtesy to other guests at the spa, please have your cell phone turned off during your visit.
Standard gratuity is 10-20% of the original spa treatment cost.
Reminder: Gratuity is Suggested not Required.
- We require a 24-Hour notice for Cancellations
- No Call - No Show will result in 50% charge of scheduled appointment.
This includes Facial and Massage series clients as well.
- ESC reserves the right to redeem a service from your Series for No Call No Show appointment.
- A 25% discount will be redeemed from your G.C.Should you no show no call.
- If you have a Gift Card that has been expired for more than a year there will be a 50% reactivation fee
deducted from the original amount.
FACIAL & MASSAGE SERIES
These Series are created as Treatment packages of 6 that will be active for 6 months.
After 6 months any Series you have will expire and there will be a $15 reactivation fee per Service Expired.
To avoid Expiration of your package we recommend you come in every 2-4 weeks for your services.
Policies, services and prices are subject to change at any moment.
We appreciate your understanding.